You have made the decision to play online poker. The first thing you need to know is about a poker site. A poker website is an internet poker room or primerplay room that allows you to play online poker from the comfort of your home. You might be wondering how to find a poker site on the internet. Well, it’s quite simple! Follow these ten steps:
1. Google “online poker” will bring up a lot of options. Choose the site that best suits your needs.
2. 2.Click the Download button on the homepage of the poker site to save the.exe file to your computer or laptop.
3. Many poker sites offer flash versions (no download) of their software. If you do not wish to download the software, click the “instant play” button.
4. Launch the game software, and then fill in the required details to register as new players in the sign-in window. When registering on a poker site, you should not give false information. This is why you must verify your identity before you withdraw any money. Your account will be terminated if your identity is not compatible with the information you have provided. All your winnings will also be forfeited.
5. Log in now to the poker lobby.
6. You don’t have to spend money. Click the “play for Fun” button and you can start spending “fun money”.
7. You will need to deposit if you wish to play real money. A deposit can be made using your credit card, or online payment systems such as Neteller, Visa, etc.
8. After you make the deposit, your account balance is displayed on the cashier screen of the poker lobby.
9. Choose a poker game you wish to play online.
10. You can now join any poker table you choose and begin playing online poker games such as No Limit Texas Hold’em and Omaha Hi-Lo.